Sunday, April 3, 2011

World of Coca-Cola

Entering
I was so ecxited I can smell the happiness already then we entered a room this will not be my doom.(pop fizzz)

The Room
When we entered the room there was artifacts galore alot of things were there when we entered that door and there stood our tour guide waiting for us she will be with us for about 15 minutes she introduced us to the happiness factory I wonder what will be in it?

Happiness Factory
In the Happiness Factory there was a giant screen it was a documentary on how they pack happiness into every single bottle of coke we drink " ha ha that was funny so thats how they do it" well our tour is over now we have to tour ourselves so we went to the meuseum part.

Meuseums
Artifacts was everywere but I got sort of bored looking at all these merchandise and advertisments but we did see how they make the bottles and they were flying everywhere around the factory but then we went to a 4-D movie.

4-D movie
The movie was called the seceret formula or something like that and the man who introduced it said it has water effects wind effects moving seats and something he gaurantees to get us out of our seats all those things really happened and by the way the sceret is... well we are about to go to the taste it factory where we try many coke brands from around the world.

Taste It
The Taste It part was amazing the first drink I tried was one from chile then I tried on from Italy called Beverly and I did not like it al all then I tried the vanilla coke and I loved it then I grabbed a free coke in a glass bottle then we left.

The End

5 comments:

  1. Just so you all know I went to Alanta and went to the coke factory and I loved it.

    Darius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for sharing. This brought back a lot of memories from my visit. I thought your descriptions of everything were right on. I'm glad you have a fun time and I'll see you Monday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I loved how said "smelled the happiness" on the first line. I think that was brilliant to use a different sense insted of feel. You added a more powerful sentence by doing that. I also noticed in the first part you used some rhyming. Example; I was so excited, I can smell the happinnes already then we entered the "ROOM"
    this will not be my "DOOM".

    Anyway- Great Job!!!!!!!!

    From yor friend Maile

    ReplyDelete
  4. Darius, I went to the Coke Factory when I was about your age, too! What a cool place! I love the organization of your piece--great idea to use headings. I also loved the onomatopoeia (pop fizz!). Thanks for posting!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you all I feel like a star!!

    Darius

    ReplyDelete