Friday, April 1, 2011

Car

Dear, Mrs. Maddy

I have some questions about your car?
You know, I guess I'll just ask you tomorrow in person.
But... where do you park?
Do you have a little car?
What about your headlights?
Is your car red?
Or blue?
What about SPARKLY PINK?
Do you have big windows?

Well dinners ready- bye



Dear Gretchen,

You've asked me all those questions so, ... I guess you are listening to my lessons on punctuation. P.S. I don't have a car, I have a motor cycle.


Dear, Mrs. Maddy

Darn it, Then does your "motor cycle"

Have Headlights?
Or is it blue?
Or is it Red?
Or is it SPARKLY PINK?
Or does it have a big engine?
Or does it have a comfortable cushion?

Love Gretchen

4 comments:

  1. I really like your poem I bed the girl really bugged her teacher it reminds me of some people in class.
    Your friend,
    Darius

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maile, what a neat idea! This kind of reminds me of Jack in Love That Dog. Gretchen seems like a very inquisitive girl!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That reminds me to Miss Molly

    Darius

    ReplyDelete