Friday, April 8, 2011

A Ghost of Myself

Chapter One
Amy's Perspective- Everything went black as the pain shot through my stomach spreading to my entire body... I fell.
Minutes later I awoke. In my fathers hands, I was carried to a hospital. But why? I looked down and saw my stomach, blood gushing out, red overflowing out of a hole in my stomach the size of a penny. I started to ask my father a question... but that minute i fell asleep. Dosed of in a 15 hour sleep.
*~*~*~*~*~*~*~~*
"Your daughter has been shot as you now know, It will take around eleven hours to get the bullet out" Doctor Daniels announced.
"Then start as soon as possible" My mother told him
"We will." he told my mother " Dr. John we need some A positive blood over here!" the doctor told.
"Of course sir" Dr. John responded.
" Keep care of the blood, and I will work on the bullet myself."
"Yes Dr."
" We are going to start right now."
"Got it" Dr. John answered.
Amy's Mothers Perspective- Doctor Daniels tools jabbed into my daughters stomach. Eleven hours had finally been up. Doctor Daniels Walked over to me telling me that he thought I should wake her up. I rushed over to the side of my daughters bed. I tapped her and shook her, she didn't wake. Turns out she was never asleep. She died. I dropped to the floor. Water exploding out of my eyes. I kissed her the cheek. That was it. Gone forever!

7 comments:

  1. Here is my question: Why did you decide to write a story of a young girl getting shot? I read the story and had to double-check who it was written by.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Don't know- was bored- but she comes back ALIVE!!!! it's an awkward story :D

    Maile

    ReplyDelete
  3. Agent Kitty cat I thought the peace
    was great.Could you try to include parents mor often cause I didn't get were her parents were?
    Essi

    ReplyDelete
  4. Maile I really liked this story .I think you should continue this story .
    Shub.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This was...ummm...very "interesting" story if this was a movie dont bring your kids I love it very desriptive

    Darius

    ReplyDelete
  6. Maile wonderful I can not wait for your next big peice

    ReplyDelete
  7. The one about the big peice thing was mine

    Darius

    ReplyDelete